Saturday, October 24, 2009

Nom Nom Nom Easy Nom


As AAAD reader Alice one said, "I don't know where these Archer Farms are, but I want to visit there."

Here's another hit from the aisles of Target: The Archer Farms Mushroom Cavatappi.

You must make this pasta. I made this and ate it three nights in a row last week. Happily. Cold. Hot. It's a no-FAIL. I grilled up chicken with it and there's enough of this delish mushroom sauce for all of the pasta and the chicken. It's as easy as Hamburger Helper but tastes so much richer. I'd seriously order this in a restaurant.

Do you know of any Archer Farms products to try?

Enjoy!
Pia The Pig

1 comment:

  1. Jack loves the Archer's Farm fruit bars...like a fancy fruit roll up. Joel loves the AF Peach Pear Italian Soda...great with vodka.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails