Sunday, October 18, 2009

Be Your Own Hero!


I just got back from seeing Whip It with AAAD Reader Kristie. Wow, what an awesome fun time. I was jonesin' to see this movie since the minute AAAD Reader Pablo sent us the trailer. Here is it again below.

If you haven't seen this yet, go. Now. Then comment here and I will send you the soundtrack, which is equally badass and fun.

The movie stars Ellen Page who is so natural and likable as Bliss, who finally finds a way to be moved, which just happens to be on the roller rink. I loved Kristen Wiig and Jimmy Fallon in this, as well as Drew Barrymore who brilliantly directed. It was a joy to watch and made Kristie and I promising ourselves and each other to hit the roller rink ASAP. Pretty convenient, since it's National Roller Skating Month.

If I didn't have a bad back, there is not a chance in hell that I would not attempt to be a roller derby chick. Hell on wheels, baby, hell on wheels. So classic!

Let's roll!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails