Thursday, October 22, 2009

Great Finds At Target

How many posts do I have regarding Target? A lot. Whatevs.

Two fun things to post today. I picked up this reusable bag for free with the purchase of two bags of Halloween M&Ms.
Pretty fun, huh? It would be a great trick-or-treating bag. I took it to the office loaded with snacks I picked up for the office, including these Kashi Pumpkin Pie bars.
THESE ARE AWESOME. Go get 'em. Trust.

And I actually left Target only buying one non-essential* item. (*not really sure where I am drawing the line on non-essential.) I picked up a new pair of fake Uggs for the season. They have a great grey color which looks nice and versatile with black or brown. Also, my old pair from Target has lasted through many a tromp in the rain, sleet, and "snow" (see: Texas winter) and were still in decent shape, but it's time to move on. Anyhoo, the lining on these is super soft. More like slipper soft than sheepskin.Whether or not you like this style, they really are handy to have around. Check out all the cold weather boots from Target here.

In Target We Trust!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails