Sunday, October 25, 2009

It's Pumpkin Season, B^@&#ES!


It's Pumpkin Time. Noted so beautifully, by the talented Colin Nissan, here. (<---READ THAT)

(Thanks AAAD reader Brad for the link, who so wonderfully called me "seasonally creative." Sweeter words have never been spoken.)

Anyhoo, today I went to a pumpkin-carving party at reader Alice's house. On the way over, I thought maybe we could do something different from the traditional carving and eye-gouging. I was pleased to find these fun downloadable mask templates from Good Housekeeping.


All you need to buy is some black felt, black ribbon, and those plastic masks that were 3 for $1.99 at the craft store. Then it's time to go to town. Alice and I decided that our mask template was so 2008 and late, and by simply placing our masks beloooow eye level, BAM! 2009 Pumpkins with Mustaches!
Go nuts with these. And send me some photos of your pumpkins. Ooooh that's seksi talk. I'm going to use that as my Fall '09 comeon.

YUM.
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails