Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fred Has Awesome Flare

It's no secret to you AAAD readers that I find many joyous awesomes from Fred Flare. Well, here are a few new great things that I think you will enjoy. Oh, what was that, I hear? 30% Holiday Preview through 11/16? I'm sorry, what? Just enter the code "PREVIEW?" Um, okay!

This cupcake beanie is the cutest thing ever. Except an actual cupcake. To eat. And not form-fit my enormous cranium...one size fits all, huh?







I'm also finding this rad sweatshirt, well, rad.



What do y'all think? I am all about wearing something that makes people smile...which shall be a nice segue into my Halloween costume post...

Have A Great Day!
Pia The Pig

2 comments:

  1. I know you like the guy in the photo more than the sweatshirt. Deena

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails