Thursday, October 29, 2009

Glitter + Martha + Fall = AWESOME!


Martha Stewart's latest issue had an awesome feature on glitter painting. I love this idea (and all things glittery) and Martha has made it (at least appear) pretty darn easy! This is surely going to be a gift I make for the holidays.

In the meantime, before I get to dumping glitter all over a printout of your dog's face, I'm ready to pour some colorful shards o'glass all over my pumpkins. (Is is me, or does that sound kinda seksi?)

Now it's time to make glittered pumpkin decorations for the holidays.

Check out the gloriousness of this final product? NOTE: Nothing I have ever made looks even 30% as adorable, clean, and/or beautiful as Martha. Here's hoping to get to 29% on these.

I can't wait to show you how pretty I glitter up a big ole' Bert...

Enjoy!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails