Sunday, October 4, 2009

Have You Been Boo'd?


Greetings from Tulsa! I am here visiting such an amazing family, the Savages! I used to work with Jeff (the dad) in Albuquerque, where we shared an office, laughs, music, and lots of fun "hey, check this out!" hours of inspiration. His wife Michelle is one of the most creative, down-to-earth women I know and the most involved mom ever! Their son, Soren, is my God-Nephew (long story) and visiting them in Tulsa is always full of laughs and loads of catching up.

I was here last year at the same time and clearly remember us working on "Boo-ing" the neighbors. I hadn't heard about "boo-ing" until I came here last year. Have you heard of this? It's simple. You leave a bunch of Halloween treats on your neighbors doorstep, ring the doorbell and run, and then they go on to "boo" another neighbor. Once you've been "boo'd," you put a sign on your door: "We've been boo'd." Simple enough.

Read how to "Boo your neighbor" right here.


Photo via the Bright Ideas blog

You can fill your "boo" package with loads of stuff from the dollar aisle at Target, or find lots of fun fillers for a great deal right here.

Happy Boo-ing!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails