Monday, October 5, 2009

Pumpkin Awesomeness

Today we went to a pumpkin patch here in The Middle Of Nowhere, Oklahoma. Great times! I was not at all expecting to feed so many animals and take a hay ride. Here's the amazing family I am with as we finished the hay ride.

I can't wait to get some and buy some pumpkins myself. I can't believe how much cheaper it is to buy pumpkins at the patch rather than...Kroger. (I don't recall going to many a pumpkin patch as a child. Do Jews do that??) But in the meantime, even though I am on vacay, I can help you feel the same without even having to leave home and go to Starbucks (even though most likely, you live within 10 steps of a Starbucks, or four.) I give you the link to MAKE YOUR OWN PUMPKIN SPICE LATTES AT HOME!)


Thanks to my coffee buddy Lynn for the link. Photo and link via Apartment Therapy's The Kitchn blog

Control the ingredients yourself. Make mine extra pumpkinny and extra available-to-drink-in-my-slippies.

Enjoy!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails