Saturday, October 10, 2009

What A Day! (Part 1)

Yay! October 10th. I have been waiting for this day for months. First, I headed to the Style Swoon/Missing Q Press yard sale. This was, as Rachel Zoe would say, BEYOND. Here are some photos of this gorge collection of vintage antiques, shabby chic treasures, and donut holes.
What? Yes, the visual merchandising was off the hook here. Everything felt snowy and white. They even had tiered dessert trays with white goodies, donut holes, and swizzle sticks. BONUS: They even served mimosas!


I couldn't pass up some letterpressed cards and even though I wanted to buy the entire collection, I controlled myself. Too bad I can't say the same for the donut holes.

AAAD Reader (and fellow blogger) Nicole and I went together and even had a TOTAL blogger dorkout moment when we introduced ourselves to the amazingly inspiring and talented Sam from StyleSwoon, who co-hosted the event. I told her I loved her. It must have been my mimosa slash donut hole coma. Whatever, I love her.

Most amazing yard sale EVER! Photos via StyleSwoon, of course!

Thanks Sam! So nice to meet you.
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails