Sunday, April 12, 2009

Awesomely Easy and Classic: Campbell's Kitchen

I've seen enough commercials from Campbell's lately touting their recipes and online coupons. Yeah, yeah, I went there. Obviously I can trust Campbell's in the whole "we know our casseroles" department (see below), but they also have some ideas for really easy and inexpensive dinners.

A reminder of The Classic. (My onions never are placed this adorably perfect. Are yours?)

I made this Chicken Broccoli Divan twice in the past two weeks, first at my friend Alice's house to celebrate her new adorable baby with Alice and her hubby, Mike. The three of us ate the whole thing. Easily. I'm sure you've seen on the commercials, but there are printable coupons on the site, too. It's a no-brainer. Enjoy!
Lynn and I also tried this Beef Taco Skillet one night and while I never thought of using Tomato Soup with Mexican food, it was pretty good! How can you go wrong with softened tortillas in a casserole? Oh that's right, you can't.
Happy Cooking!
Let me know what you're whipping up on this Easter Sunday!
Pia The Pig

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails