Saturday, April 18, 2009

Awesome Read: 1001 Rules For My Unborn Son


I stumbled on to a great blog tonight that many of you may know about, but I'm happy to find! Walker Lamond's Rules for My Unborn Son: Let's Get Some Things Straight Before I Get Old and Uncool. This pretty much speaks for itself. What a great idea! I am only on #40 and I can't wait to read more. Image above is from Rule #6. Love the visual. The blog is even being turned into a book releasing in November '09. Start from the beginning.

Here's a great interview with the author from the GeekDad blog on Wired.

You can even submit your own rule. You can submit them here in the comments section, too.

Happy Reading and Ruling!
Pia The Pig

1 comment:

  1. When I was in high school I wrote a letter to my future teenage child and sealed it. I can't remember what I wrote, but I still have it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails