Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Let's Make This A December To Remember

"Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love." - Hamilton Wright Mabie

Happy December, my friends! I'll be kicking off the An Awesome A Day Gift Guide with one of my favorite things this year, if not my absolute favorite thing I have purchased in the past few months: my Keurig Home Brewing System.

I was intriuged by these for months, and then AAAD Reader Meghan kept raving about hers, so when I found one on clearance at Office Depot for $50!! (and an additional $10 off coupon), I snagged it up with great enthusiasm. It came with a 20 K-cup sampler and then the coffeegasm began. Delicious gourmet coffee in a matter of minutes. A million kinds. Coffee. Tea. Hot Cocoa. Delightful. This is a fantastic gift and the recipient will no doubt think of you every morning (and noon and night if you're me in December drinking coffee like water. Oh wait, I rarely drink water.) as they pass Starbucks and laugh at the people running late for work and overpaying (I am also that person.) Anyway, it's an awesome gift and kicking off this month's group of ideas.

My personal favorites are the Pumpkin Spice (available at Bed Bath + Beyond along with a dillion other varieties) and the Caramel Vanilla Creme (exclusively at Kohl's) but there are so many others to try.

Happy Holidays! And remember, think before you buy!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails