Saturday, December 11, 2010

Gift Idea: She's Got Legs...

This weekend I rocked my new tights from my new favorite discount line, Apt. 9 at Kohl's

Kohl's is like a throwback to the 1950's department store. One store, on its own, full of everything from blenders to blazers. I hit pay dirt there on their Black Friday deals and have to share some ideas with you. I love their tights and most of them are on sale for a great price of just $4.99. These are GREAT stocking stuffers or a really easy way to spruce up your look for the holidays.

These argyle tights are super cute and a steal at just $4.99.

These are also some of the ahem, most controlling, control tops out there that don't make you want to hang yourself or cut off your entire bottom half by the end of the night (this happened to me in a very ill-fitting hot pink pair two weeks ago.)

While I would possibly rename this color to "Holiday Red" or something more delish for the holidays, these Ketchup tights are Christmas party perfect with a simple black dress.


And finally, these preppy cable knit tights are a great texture for all your sweater dresses.


Sidenote: I'd totally pay $5.99 for these tights if they promise a spring in my step like this lady's.

Here's a link to all of the great leggings and tights at Kohl's. Enjoy!

Tights. They're TIGHT!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails