Friday, December 10, 2010

On My Mind: How To Hang My Christmas Cards

Both Allison's and Amy's posts, along with a dozen or so holiday cards I have received, have got me thinking of a cute way to display my cards this year. Last year, I hung a piece of ribbon under my mantle, picked up some cute binder clips from Office Depot, and hung my cards in a festive way in five seconds. This year, I'm in a new place without a mantle and with a good amount of wall space. I think this fun idea from Martha will be my idea for this year!


This is super cute and might have to be a year-round installment for cards and invitations in my home office (aka The Studio).

I'll be sure to post some pics! What's ANOTHER trip to the craft store this season?
Habitual!

Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails