Sunday, September 5, 2010

ZOMG. CANDY!



Speaking of wedding ideas, I am loving the rise of candy (not just for Bat Mitzvahs anymore!) and the candy buffet. There are so many awesome ways to display candy as a fun favor at the end of the night. This is not just for weddings, though. Candy buffets make anyone happy at any event. This Sesame Street-themed one is my all-time favorite.



My friend Stephanie told me she loaded up on candy for the candy buffet for her wedding at Candy Warehouse, the mecca for all things candy. Well, hello, website I'd like to eat up! You can search by color, kind (gummi, please!), flavor, and even holiday. Perfect for all of your swizzle stick needs for your own buffet. Prices are reasonable and the website is simple to use. HELLO LOVER.

And duh, this giant gummi bear on a stick will be mine.

WOW. 11 flavors!

I WANT CANDY!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails