Friday, September 10, 2010

It's Officially Friday Morning,


And I am officially obsessed with Friday Night Lights. I have literally watched 10 episodes in a row tonight. What a great show. I loved the book and am way late on becoming a fan, but wow. I wanted to give the show a go since ABC Family decided to show it on weeknights starting from the beginning, which they began on Monday of this week. Thanks to the AWESOME Netflix watch instantly, I've been enjoying this all day and can't wait for more. It also makes me REALLY FREAKING EXCITED for football season. Who wants to go to a high school game in Texas? I am in.

Update: 15 episodes. Up until almost 4am. WORTH IT.

TGIF!
Pia The Pig

2 comments:

  1. OMG. You are sooooo late but that's okay at least you arrived. I seriously think this is the best show on TV. I am in love with every character and each episode ends with me weeping on my couch like a sad person.

    I'm kind of jealous of you getting to experience the wonderment of it all with new eyes.

    p.s. MirrorFace?! Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, I have told about ten people about it already this morning. I have plans with a group of friends tonight and all I want to do now is spend my friday night with Lyla and Jason and BADASS Tyra.

    I'm thrilled to have a friend to discuss it with.

    Yes, MirrorFace. Not to be confused with PokerFace, but equally as frightening.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails