Thursday, July 15, 2010

Um, This Post Was Going To Be Awesome




And then it got even awesomer as I got photobombed by my cat. Kinda. I was all hungry to post about The Best and Easiest Salad Ever that AAAD Reader Amelia introduced the Monday Night Girls to, but as I lined up the ingredients on my counter, Bert came up as he was clearly captivated by its deliciousness as the ingredients just sat there, covered. This salad is powerful. He has not even tried to jump on the kitchen counter in my new place until tonight. Glad he went right for the stove burner. That's an accident waiting to happen.

These photos are terrible but I'm just gonna keep it real and post them. You only need 4 ingredients for this beaut. Most important is the God of All Salad Dressings (yep, there is one.) All hail GIRARD. I can actually eat these ingredients together as a meal and not want to jump into a bread bowl right after. Yeah, well that's not really true considering how I literally mutilated a Sea Salt Ciabatta LOAF from Whole Foods along with it. But I'm just sayin' you can make a meal out of this.

Anyway, this salad is awesome with just 4 ingredients and a whole lot of taste. If you're looking for some other low-maintenance recipes, you might want to check out these 3-ingredient recipes from the latest Real Simple. I need to make that watermelon salad, stat!

Happy Eating!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails