Saturday, July 17, 2010

It's Go Time



To Martin + Osa. I am sad to see this concept store from American Eagle bite the dust. Because I have a personal hurdle of spending more than $80 for jeans, I was thrilled to find a ton of styles and washes at Martin + Osa that I love. The day I went in there with my tall drink of water friend Kellyn and we were both able to find jeans that we loved, I knew this place had a plethora of styles I am sure to miss. See what jeans, tanks, and all sorts of other beauts are on sale before we must say farewell to a store I was sure hoping would last longer than this as the Northpark store closes next Saturday, the 25th. You can also receive 50% off your purchase online before they close their online shop on Wednesday. The stores were beautiful and the salespeople were terrific. Farewell.

Let me know what you find!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails