Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Summer Eats



I had a few minutes of a hunger attack this morning, so I thought, "Oh, let's just make it worse by looking at a gorgeous food blog." So, after perusing Tastespotting for awhile, I thought it was time for some recipes, since I haven't posted any in a long time here. And now that it's summer, I will refrain at least for one week before posting recipes for watermelon everything. So, here's a roundup of a few desserts that I think look super delish for summer. Who wants to come over and eat?!

Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies via From Ketchup to Chutney (great blog name!)

Cookies 'N Cream Cookies (Ice Cream + Cookie = YES) via AJ's Cooking Secrets (a college dude!)

Key Lime Cupcakes! via Butcher's Block Blog


Food is Love!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails