Monday, May 24, 2010

HOLY AWESOME!



WOW WOW WOW! A few weeks ago, I decided to bite the bullet and have my sweet sweet Bert photographed by my lovely and talented friend Allison from Blue Mutt Photography. After about an hour of meowing and not exactly understanding how docile models have to be at times, Bert had had enough, and I wasn't sure what Allison was going to get. BAM! LOOK AT THESE!
I will cherish these forever and I am so thankful that I decided to have these taken. I can't choose a favorite.

Check out more of Allison's work: capturing Bert, and a ton of other adorable babies, on 4 legs and 2, at her fabulous website and blog. If you are thinking of having your pet photographed, go for it!

MEOWSOME!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails