Wednesday, May 26, 2010

She's Got Legs


Not gonna lie. I have not been doing much "exercising" lately. I suffered a moving injury (wow, that sounds cool) and have been trying to rest my back a little bit as I've been walking around the agency like an old woman. This was brought to my attention when the sweet 70+ year old admin assistant gave me some of her old prescription heating pads (no joke...so nice of her). Anyhoo, tonight was the night to put on my shoesies and go for it. I cancelled my gym membership. I wasn't going and I moved closer to the Katy Trail. So, that's exactly where I headed tonight. I find the Trail to be really underrated. It's paved, it's wide, it's full of good people-watching, and it's free. Easy enough, right? It felt awesome to get out there. Now accepting walking buddies! Yes, walking. That's about all I can do...although I do plan to partner it with the best pilates video out there, which I still rock on VHS.

ENDORPHINS, WOOT!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails