Saturday, March 27, 2010

Nice Springnessities from Urban

I like to stalk the Urban Outfitters website because that is cool. Not really, but really. They do load it up with new stuff every day, and sometimes I find a million things online that I am not limber enough to actually see in store as they so stealthily merchandise the place.

Anyhoo, really liking this Recycled Metal Etch Pendant Shade and just might have to get this for my new dining room.

Also, this Waterfall Ruffle Duvet Cover is delicious and I want to smother myself in it, pretend it's a lemon cupcake, and devour the layers.


Finally, why not make something around your house THAT much cuter with these Dandelion Knobs? And they are in four colors. I love.


Happy Spring Shopping!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails