Monday, March 22, 2010

My Friends Are Awesome, Part 3.

My amazing friends and AAAD Readers Katie and Lynn as well as my new friend Randi blew it up in LA this weekend, rocking my socks off as well as some possibly toenails as they killed it in the LA Marathon. I was lucky to be there and join Lynn's family to cheer the girls on.



And as I stood there, spectating, inhaling my banana bread from Starbucks, watching as a blind man passed me, running the marathon, I decided it's time to step up my own level of fitness. Next time, I will opt for a "Reduced Fat" muffin I guess.

YOU GO GIRLS!
Pia The Pig

1 comment:

  1. I hate exercise-y people. Ok, I'm just a little "off" my exercise routine, but admire those who aren't. Yay for Katie!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails