Friday, February 26, 2010

This Looks Ridonculous

Holy schnikees. Another amazing looking meal I am thrilled to find via Tastespotting.
This one, for Toasted Mushroom Macaroni, links to NoteAfter12, a blog that based on the following paragraph, we are sure to love.

Pasta! Pasta! Pasta! It's what I could eat every day from now until the day I die if my skinny jeans and my guilty conscience would allow me to. I love it plain with butter, pepper and parmesan. I love it with a beefy bolognese, I love it with sundried tomatoes, I love it with pesto. I love it hot. I love it cold. I am pretty sure I was Italian in a former life, and if not i'll definitely be pushing for it in the next life.

It's cold outside! This would sure warm up some insides.
Bon Appetit!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails