Monday, February 22, 2010

AWESOME NEWS!


I owe possible BIG MONEY to AAAD Reader Kim for giving me the news I have been awaiting for years now. Wheel of Fortune tryouts are finally coming back to Dallas/Fort Worth. I am so ready. Born ready. SO ___ING _EADY. March 6th. It's on. Plus, I have both experience as a Wheel audience member AND a Game Show Contestant myself. Ready, Set, BIG MONEY!

Let the word puzzles begin! (Begin. HA! I already follow Wheel on Twitter.)
Pia The Pig

Oh, and dork out like me, and customize your own Wheel and choose Vanna's dress color right here.

1 comment:

  1. LOL - ok, I guess this was the facebook reference I should have known. Well, good luck and all of that - if anyone can do it, it's definitely you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails