Saturday, February 27, 2010

An Awesome Idea

Last night, I was honored to be a part of my friend Marcy's Bridesmaid Dinner at her mom's house. This was a chance for us to all get together and have some G-rated fun the night before the bachelorette party. The party was hosted by Marcy's mom, who created an amazing tablescape to match the light blue color of the wedding. On each of our chairs was a large Land's End open-top canvas tote with our names embroidered on them.
This was our bridesmaid gift. A very cute idea! Preppy or not, this bag is a classic, and I am sucker for anything personalized. I still love my Lillian Vernon pink overnight bag circa 1990. These are surprisingly less expensive than I thought and a truly timeless gift. Check out all the totes adorable totes options here.

Thanks Marcy!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails