Saturday, December 26, 2009

Sketchy Santa=Awesome


Visiting Santa. It's a rite of passage. Personally, my fondest memory of visiting Santa (there are very few) went a little like this:

Circa 1990, I'm on a covered wagon ride through the parking lot at Spring Creek Village. All of the kids are taking turns sitting on Santa's lap, telling him they want the latest Jem and the Rockers Rocker or Pound Puppy. I waited patiently until it became my turn:
Santa: "Hi sweetie, what's your name?"
Me: "Jill"
Santa: "And what do you want for Christmas."
Me: "Well, I'm Jewish."
Santa: (whispering) "Me too."

Hilare! Anyway, only semi-creepy, wholly endearing. Check out
Sketchy Santas for all sortsa Santa weirdness fun.


Did YOU see Santa this year?

Hope you got what you wanted!
Pia The Pig

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails