Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My Totally Self-Indulgent Wish List: Part 1: Cats and Candy

I love you all. I think most of you have holiday greetings being delivered to your mailboxes today or tomorrow. IN CASE you wanted to drop a holiday greeting off in MY mailbox, here's my first official "This Looks Awesome. Want." Holiday Gift Wish List.



Cat Bandages. Because "Meow" is only one more syllable but way more than twice the fun as "Ow."

LOL Magnetz. WANT. In case you haven't noticed, I love LOLing at LOLcats. But now I can make my own using Bert's photos on my fridge?

And for Bert: Kittiwalk Carnival. Because who doesn't love a carnival? AND, as many of you know, Bert loves to play outside and now he could not only play (without me freaking out) but have a freaking CARNIVAL? WANT.

Gummi Lights. AMAZEBALLS! WANT TO EAT AND LIGHT UP.

OMG. Because who hasn't wanted to sit atop an ice cream sandwich? While eating one? My mind and ass could possible be blown. Together. A Chrismakkah miracle.

More coming later.

I've Been Nice! ;)
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails