Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's Not Too Late For Something Awesome!


It's Christmas Eve! So, the stores are closing early today and you forgot one last present and can't fathom walking anywhere near the mall. I get it. Time to make BOOB COOKIES!

Of course, these are just thumbprint cookies (an AWESOMELY classic crowd-pleaser), but I can't help from think they look a little like boobies. (Sidenote: am I the only person that feels weird about eating Sprinkles cupcakes because of this same reason?)

Anyhoo, I made a bunch of batches of these the other night and they are awesomely easy as well. And, I certainly won't tell if you need to sample a bunch of Hershey Kisses just to "make sure they're fresh" as my dad would say.

Here's a recipe, although I just cheated and followed the very simple one on the package of pre-made peanut butter dough. Yum!

Don't forget to add a sparkly ribbon!

Great for Santa, too!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails