Saturday, August 8, 2009

That Was Fun, Y'all!


I highly recommend the country dancing lessons at Gilley's on Saturday nights! We went to "Dance with Jim" at 7 and all had a great time. Luckily, we found us some older sweet gentlemen to dance with each of us and help us perfect our Triple Step (that's the step we learned). We stayed to dance for a bit and moved the party on over to Jack's Backyard after that.


I'll take any chance to pull out my boots to wear with a cute dress. My friends and I all vowed to wear boots more. Here are a few dresses to don next time it's Boot-Scootin' time.

The Gretel Dress, $54.99 at Modcloth


The Maraschino Dress, $47.99 (it's Gingham!) at Modcloth


Sommelier Dress, $57.99 at Modcloth


Now grab yer' partner!
Pia The Pig

1 comment:

  1. You are looking awesome wear with a cute dress. I love all of the dress to wear. The red one is more pretty than others. lovely collection of women dress. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails