Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Awesome New Headboard


I'm thrilled that my friends Greg and Amanda are coming to visit me at the end of August! Since they are staying with me, what better excuse to pull the trigger on the headboard I've been wanting for awhile, the Greenwich Tufted Headboard in Oatmeal. Apparently this was the time to pull the trigger, since I scored free shipping AND a discount. Signed, sealed, shipped to my door, my new queen headboard for $202!

From the first review on Target.com: The headboard itself looks like it came from the most expensive furniture store in town. The microsuede material is luxurious, the detailing is elegant, and even with a super-deep mattress the headboard offers excellent height. I love the richness of the oatmeal color.

This headboard comes in loads of colors. Check it out.

Sweet dreams,
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails