Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Eat Awesome For Less!


I just picked up the new D Magazine which is full of the Best of Dallas '09 (more on that in a bit.) I love all the D Blogs and just stumbled across this article from January: Eat Out And Save: 59 Cheap Dallas Restaurant Deals from the Feb. '09 issue. This is a great read. Two of my faves, Caravelle and First Chinese Barbeque are on here. I'm ready to go!

And, not to be outdone, here are The Best Summer Cocktails in Dallas. Banana margarita? I'm in! I am thrilled to see the bellinis from Patrizio on the list. And the mojitos at La Cubanita? I think the best in town are at La Duni. Looks like time for a taste test!

Let's eat! (And drink!)
Pia The Pig

Eat Good Food poster from Lucky Bluebird, right here on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails