Sunday, August 9, 2009

Awesome Sports Bra: No Longer an Oxymoron

Sorry, boys, this post is for ladies and their uniboobs only: it's time to talk sports bras. Now, I have a tendency to get a little ahem, nostalgic? sentimental? when it comes to sports bras. Translation: it's time to buy a new few after many, many trips to the gym.

Good thing I impulse bought some at Target yesterday! The C9 by Champion line is amazing. I got a cute green and navy striped one, but this bra is awesome.


So soft! So adjustable! So NOT a struggle to get on and off. So...sweat repelling.



There are a bunch of colors and I'm totally going back for more. Trust me, you, your girls, your locker-room neighbors, and even the elliptical will thank you.

Yay Target!
Pia The Pig

1 comment:

  1. I totally love these - they're my favorite! Comfy, cute, cheap = perfect.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails