Saturday, August 15, 2009

Fall Into The Gap

Things are looking great at GAP. I recently found some great jeans in there, and apparently so has AAAD Reader Pam, as she reports, "Just had to tell you that I just bought some awesome jeans from Gap this weekend. Call me a jeans snob, but for the past 2 years I’ve only purchased designer jeans because they fit my weird frame better. But Gap recently redesigned their denim lines and streamlined the sizing to match up with designer sizes. And, their offering $20 off jeans through the end of the week.



Anyhoo, I really like the new fits (purchased the curvy style) and the washes are nice. Not to mention they are much easier on the purse strings. :)" Shop those new jeans here.

I went into the Gap today (it's really Monday as this weekend was obviously full of gymnastics greatness) and have already spotted a few items that will easily be worn up to three times a week just as soon as it's less than 95 degrees out. Is it puffy vest weather yet?

As always, Gap has great deals for cardholders and it definitely pays to open a card if you haven't. Cardholders get extra discounts on Tuesdays, so get shopping!

Thanks, Pam, and Happy Shopping!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails