Monday, July 27, 2009

Speaking of Awesome Deals at Marshalls....

My incredibly stylish friend Kellyn is the only person I know who shops at Ted Baker. I love the store, love what I see in the windows, but I'll admit it, it looks too expensive for me.

UNTIL! I saw the Ted Baker rack in Marshalls over the weekend. You can just tell this is the good stuff: amazing patterns (very Zooey), gorgeous materials (100% silky goodness), and quite the high "Compare at" price. I thought the sizes seemed odd (0,1,2,3) but I ventured in to the dressing room with some other adorable "Zooey" numbers (They had dresses from Penguin there! Great sale at Penguin going on right now BTW) and ended up loving this Ted Baker 100% silk plaid dress. Even better: $49.99!!! I can't wait to wear it to the next wedding, fancy party, or better yet, date with Reid from The Bachelorette, I might have.

I just googled Ted Baker plaid dress and found it!
Looks like it's fresh out of the Spring '09 collection. I'm not putting the red belt and heels with mine, though. I tried on this navy one too, also $49.99!!! but they didn't have my size.


I don't look quite so sad in my dress. I didn't pay full price! (And I eat. A lot.)

Go see what you can find!

Happy Hunting!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails