Monday, July 20, 2009

And We're Back With More Awesome


Hey gang,
And we're back! No, I wasn't on some sort of exotic vacation...I was working too much and sleeping too little, but now, I've made it my goal to find at least ten minutes to blog and eleven minutes to exercise each day. More on that later. In the meantime, let's kick of this week with a big, hearty HAPPY BIRTHDAY to AAAD Reader, and the funniest man I know, Pablo. You rock it out with your awesomeness.

Since Pablo has great taste in irreverent t-shirts and all things design, here are a few things that seem very Pablo-esqe to me, and hopefully you will enjoy them, too.

Men's Mac Daddy Tee, $26 at Fred Flare. Get it here.


Where's Waldo shirt on 80'sTees.com. Get it here.

And finally, because Pablo loves both Princess Leia AND Halloween, do up your do with this amazing headband.
Princess Leia Headband. Get it here.

So nice to see you again!
SEND ME YOUR AWESOMES!
Pia The Pig

1 comment:

  1. I just saw this! I was occupied with my family all day. Thanks luv!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails