Monday, February 7, 2011

Hot Topics

Ever since I saw some mouth-watering donut-themed shirts in the window of Hot Topic a few months ago, I've been trying to squeeze my so-not-a-tween-anymore self into their graphic tees. Turns out, it's not that hard. They are actually decently-made and sized. Hello! Here are some new ones from their site that I definitely will be swooping up for spring. Because you know, nothing updates your wardrobe like new t-shirts for the 15-year-olds. Woot!

BESTIES! One shirt for me, one for you. Come on, it'll be like BE FRI and ST END.


I'm officially over the mustache trend but this is just hilare.


Also, I might just have to get this simply for it's winning use of combining Missy Elliot and Kermit, obvious Besties.


Two words. Marilyn Moncat.


And finally, for the boys. Old Spice commercial + friendly pickup line = this.


What's the hot topic?
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails