Thursday, November 4, 2010

That Is Wack.

I am loving my outfit today. Luckily I work in a casual office where anything with buttons seems fancier than the many t-shirts roaming around here. I'm pairing a very old and rarely worn button-down from American Eagle (their shirts fit SO WELL) with one of these fleece vests I love so much from Old Navy. I'm super comfy, a little sporty, warm, and semi-profesh. The vest can come off when I'm in a colder part of the building, or can be zipped up after I overeat at lunch or to prevent that awkward gaping between button holes (ladies you know what I'm talking about). Overall, perfect. I'm calling this combo of button-down and activewear "wacktivewear" and I do hope you will join me. Check out some pics below.






Oh, and since "plaid is the fedora," you'll be trendy AND wack. Just look how great this faceless Gap hottie looks.



Sidenote: can the Gap casting agents find me a boyfriennnnd? Because they sure know how to pick 'em. And I don't even see this dude's face, but trust me, I'VE SEEN ENOUGH. How awesome.

Enjoy!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails