Monday, November 1, 2010

Best Of Halloween Weekend: Everyone Else's Costumes

How was your Halloween? Was it awesome? Are you feeling awesome today? I've had the best time looking at photos of people in their costumes. Here are a few favorites of people I know, people I don't know, and celebs I kinda wish I knew. Enjoy!

My friends Jamie and little Sloan in the perfect Halloween photo:


My friends Allison and Brian as Katy Perry and Russell Brand


From someoneonFacebook'sparty: Best In Show!


From someoneonFacebook'sparty: Adobe icons (Nerd alert!)


From someoneonFacebook'sparty: Ali from The Bachelorette (love this!)


From someoneonFacebook'sparty: Hamburger Helper Dude! (stealing this for next year)


From someoneonFacebook'sparty: Hamburglar!


Spotted from my friend Kelly's church party: Sue Sylvester!


Mini Guidettes via


Michelle Trachtenberg as a childhood beauty queen (PERF!) via


And my favorite celeb costume, Snoop at The Count via


Cheers and BOOs!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails