Monday, October 18, 2010

Some Awesomely Frugal Fall Fashion Finds For All

Not gonna lie, sometimes Old Navy can be hit or miss, but ever since I have been hearing of their Sweet 16 deals and I saw the adorable dress that Amy of OldSweetSong posted, I had to be sure to stop in. You already read that I picked up some of these awesome performance fleece zip vests. I also snagged a couple of these Rosette Cardigans.
I purchased five of the 3/4 length-sleeved cardigans for fall and wear them all the time. They wash well and are super versatile and cheaper than even those at Loft. LOVE.

Those would be super cute with these Women's Pom Pom Ballet Flats.

Love the colors, too, although I'm not sure who is naming them. Mineral deposit? SEXY.

For some bolder color, I love the two-tone colors of this Women's Tipped Cardigan.
At $16, you can and should snatch up every color. The yellow is superfresh.

These would go perfectly with any of the new jeans at The Limited. I tried on every pair last week and all of the cuts are different, but really flattering. I had been on the hunt for new black skinnys and I am already living in these from their 917 line.
Right now all of their jeans are 30% off, too!

To round out the outfit, let's pair those with these adorable embellished ballet flats from Target. These are only $19.99 and look WAY CUTER in person.
I couldn't decide between the black or pewter, but for that price and how much I live in flats, I'm getting both.

Not to be outdone, I am LOVING Old Navy's entire line of graphic tees for baby girls. Little fashionistas need some new clothes, too!

And finally, I couldn't help but think of AAAD Reader Amanda and her little dog Olive, sporting the streets in their matching houndstooth. This little dog coat is totally adorable!!


I hope you have enjoyed the latest finds. If you frequent these stores and aren't on their email lists, get on it, girl! There are email coupons galore.

Have you found anything out and about that's blogworthy? Let us know!

Until then, happy shopping!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails