Monday, October 11, 2010

An AWESOME Deal!

Good morning! While I catch up on backblogging some awesomes for you, I must share this ridiculous deal going on right now at Gap. Perhaps out of guilt regarding their downgrade new logo, Gap is offering a whopping 40% of your entire purchase. Bump that up to 45% off with your Gap/BR/Old Navy card.


EVEN ON SALE ITEMS. Total deal. I will stand by the fact that they have some of the best skinny jeans out there, and now, for a steal. Perhaps I will pick up this tote I spotted over the weekend.
I type this post as I sport my new denim pencil skirt that I picked up, along with $15 puffy vests (!!!!) at Gap Outlet over the weekend. They had some great deals in there, and with my coupon email, I saved an additional 20% at the register. Friends, if you aren't signing up for emails from your favorite retailers, it's worth it for all of the deals! Let's stock up for fall!

Let me know what you pick up!
Pia The Pig

2 comments:

  1. hello, northpark. I know where I'll be at lunch. ;-) thanks for the tip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a shirt, a zip up sweater, part of my Halloween costume, and four pairs of boxers. Right on $100. Total steal that I wouldn't have known about had it not been for my dear Jill...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails