Thursday, August 5, 2010

Today

I knew I had a long day ahead and needed all the power I could find within at 6 am when I was waking up after another night of notalotasleep. So, natch, it was time to bust out the amazing pretty kitty striped tank I got over the weekend and rock the kitty princess power for my 9am meeting.
I'm pairing it with black straight-leg jeans, black heels, this crazy necklace, and a bejeweled cardigan. My work partner told me I look sparkly. PURRFECT!

I guess I will have to wait until next week to debut my new Bowtie Cats Tank.
I found this AMAZING jersey knit blazer at another teen store I hit the jackpot at, Charlotte Russe, last week which will pair with it perfectly.
This is definitely my go-to warmup for fall and will be perfect over these awkward racerback tees. Only $30! A total must-have. But must I stand like the model? She's like so whatever.

Are you looking for some Cat Power? No not that Cat Power. Then why don't you snag the Royal Kitty Tank and see what kinda royalty prowess it brings you?

Feeling a little private about your cat power needs? Okay, fine, then just start your day behind this Cat Crest Shower Curtain and start there.


Love Your Kitty!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails