Thursday, July 22, 2010

Swoon EXPLOSION

Most of you know I love to help my friends with their wedding invitations. What you may not know is that it all started when my BFF Katie ordered her invitations, Blossom Deary, from the lovely, talented, and completely amazing invitation designer and more, Cheree Berry. I had the distinct pleasure of not only meeting Cheree, but bonding with her over our Mini Coopers, love of dancing, wedding, and our friend Anne, and more at Anne's gorgeous wedding. Just the other night, I re-read the cheery pop-up coffee table book, Hoorah for the Bra, written by Cheree, in bed and enjoyed every sweet surprise in it. So, I thought it was fabulous to see Cheree lending a hand and another pocketful of surprises to the Kate Spade St. Louis opening. Cheree started as a designer at Kate Spade before she launched her uber-successful paper business, so it seemed like such a natch match. Check out the delightful installation idea they came up with. Here's a little sneak peek.






It's worth the read! I found this on the Kate Spade blog which is great!

Enjoy!
Pia The Pig

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails