Friday, June 4, 2010

Picnics and Pools and Passion, Oh My! Part Two: Not Your Boring Picnic Basket


I'm like our lady Gloria and feeling hot hot hot. Good thing I can pack up some eats and head to the pool this weekend. Here are some delicious looking snacks that really one-up the norm. Lookin' easy and delish, so you can get right back in the water. With a full stomach. You rebel, you.

Emeril's Macaroni Salad is looking great!

Tuna Nicoise Sandwich. Yum...And it's French-ish, so you automatically appear more sophisticated.

Um, PB and J pops can't possibly have one more delicious consonant in them or I will eat my computer just looking at these babies.

Of course, you can always whip up Gina's fabulous Lemon/Lime cake I wrote about last summer.

Or attempt to be one ounce as talented and adorably-on-season as my friend Kellyn of KBakes and make her watermelon cookies.

Enjoy!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails