Saturday, April 3, 2010

Spring Deals Have Sprung!

Happy Weekend, everyone! I am so excited to go see Spring Awakening with my mom today. I saw it a few years ago on Broadway but am thrilled to see it at the gorgeous new Winspear Opera House. So, I have thrown on my new steal of a deal Old Navy cardigan for the show and thought I better tell you about it.

I was lucky enough to scoop up four of these women's fitted cardigans when they were on special for only $15 a week ago. These are lightweight, great for spring with their 3/4 length sleeve, and available in a ton of colors. I even got the embellished one which is definitely my favorite.

Also at Old Navy, I jumped on these faux-leather flip-flops. Sure they are faux-leather, but the bigger problem is zero support, not leather authenticity. And yeah, they have these everywhere, but not for $9.50! I got the silver and I am loving them. Nine colors. I might buy at least four.

If you are able to wade through the crap at Old Navy and pick up some spring goodies, make sure you become a fan on Facebook where you can score loads of coupons with just two clicks.

Happy Shopping!
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails