Tuesday, March 30, 2010

After School Awesomeness

Ah, the 80's. The early '90s. The sitcoms. The dramz. The violins and sweet yet touching words of Danny Tanner. The life lessons I learned from Urkel. Relive the memories and more with The Most Ridiculous "Very Special" Sitcom Episodes Of All Time via The Huffington Post. Who doesn't remember DJ Tanner's 22-minute-bout with anorexia?

What a classic.


I'd like to add one (or in this case, two parts) to the list, that I still remember and think about WAY TOO OFTEN. The ever-lasting life lesson of DON'T HIDE IN A REFRIGERATOR courtesy of Punky Brewster.


What are YOUR favorites?

I'm SO EXCITED!
Pia The Pig

PS-I am writing this while eating a PB&J sandwich accompanied by Cheddar Goldfish. Being a kid rocks. Even if I am pushing 29.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails