Thursday, January 21, 2010

Standing Tall, On The Wings Of My Dreams


Dudes. On NYE, over at Anne's house, we played a very fun game called The Name Game, which is like charades and Catch Phrase but with celebrities whose names you choose. ANYWAY, I could not help from laughing about my, I will say it, amazingass choice, of none other than Balki Bartokomous. Balki, making my Friday nights that much more awesome in the late 80's/early 90's (Little Caesar's also brought the magic! magic!), had such an amazing optimism, wardrobe, and accent, that I am so freaking thrilled to see these two dudes in Seattle re-create the entire Perfect Strangers opening present-day. Enjoy, my friends. Enjoy this video much more than my choice of BB was enjoyed on NYE. Apparently only a few of us were able to remember Balki and his last name, let alone act him out in 10 seconds. Ah well. Next year.



This one's for you, bc!
Pia The Pig

2 comments:

  1. I like the shoutout, and I totally explained in less than 20 seconds. "Perfect Stranger who isn't Cousin Larry." Done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it. Perfect Strangers rules. At a barbeque this summer we got drunk and had an old TV theme songs sing-a-long. Perfect Strangers was a rousing fave.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails