Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Mom Is Hilarious


Yesterday I had lunch with my mom, who is the epitome of All Things Awesome. However, if there was one teensy thing Mom could improve upon, it would be her memory with phrases, proper nouns, and other bits-of-words-mixed-together that she, well, has a hard time recalling correctly. An excerpt from our convo at lunch today:

Mom: "Yeah, I mean it was totally an example of...what did you tell me that phrase was?"

Me: "I have no idea what you're talking about."

Mom: "It rhymed. About girls and friends and stuff...Oh, I know. Gals before balls?!"

Me: (dying laughing) "Mom. NO..."

Mom: "Is that not it? I was thinking it didn't rhyme that well."

Me: (through laughter) "Chicks before dicks."

Mom: "That's it!! I'm gonna tell that to the girls at school!!"

Me and Mom: Eye-rolls, laughing, fun as always.

Mom, you are hilariously awesome.
Pia The Pig

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to hear what she can do with "Bro's before ho's"...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails