Thursday, January 14, 2010

But I'm The Girl Who Updates My Status About Pretzels

...and quotes from The Office, not from Death Cab. I've been saving this little gem of a quote from The Office for a nice FB update and I think I will just go ahead and post it right now since it's totes true. I have been watching a crapload of The Office lately. Classic.

"Productivity is important, but how can I be productive if I have this one little thing in my brain, that I can't get out, and that thing is a soft pretzel." --Michael Scott, The Office



And in order to satisfy this said craving, since it's not Soft Pretzel Day around MY office, I can perhaps just whip up a batch of these Garlic Soft Pretzels via Sugarlaws.
Thanks Lynn for the link!

Soft Pretzels. HARD.

(That was my attempt to make 'hard' happen. Shit, that already sounds bad.)

"Stop trying to make 'fetch' happen!"
Pia The Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails