Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Love Affair With Watermelon Continues


This recipe for Tomato, Watermelon, and Basil Skewers was perfect for my book club last night. It was even perfecter when I didn't even mess with skewers and just stirred all the ingredients together in a bowl. I ate it by itself for dinner tonight it was so delish the second day. Truly a new one in the rotation, and, you know what, okay I'll say it, the best thing I've made with watermelon all summer.

I'm thinking it's time to move on from my summer lovin' with watermelon. On to fall to see just how hot I can get with all things pumpkin. Look out!

Is it fall yet?
Pia The Pig

1 comment:

  1. The dish was delicious and beautiful! I told Barry about it when I got home. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails